Gnomegrounds Gnomegrounds

pretty good flash

i like it. its pretty funny and it just was enjoyable lol. is this youre first flash on NG? if so its a very good piece for a first.

Mushaboom responds:

Nah, 2nd, I'm working on the road though. Thanks for your review!
-M

Starwars spoof 2 Starwars spoof 2

lmao

i love how han goes "ahhh" when the cans come out of r2 lmao

the reason we are alive the reason we are alive

welll

well, i havet lost respect lie those stupid ass ppl have, one "bad" flahsh by a genious flash artist and they crapped in their pants. well all i think is that this isnt too great...i mean, if it were something like a picture, or something, not a "movie" it'd prolly make me chuckle, but i dunno, it just really wasnt somehting that made me think....at all

Age of War Age of War

good game...hard as hell if u ask me

i liked the game, never did actually WIN..even on normal. o well its still fun. good job

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

pretty cool

somedon make much sense...and i cant seem to get back number 42. kinda pisses me off but o well, at least i can breeze past those other 41 questions haha

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

not so great

i mean i like the idea and the quality opf the game, but the whole "timed" thing and the fact that all you need to do to pass is put a buncha dots inside the lines because if u keep the percentage at 100, you can pretty much fuck around with it. i think it would be cool to try n make....ACTUAL tattoos not jsut a bucnha random ass dots.

WS - Zatoichi Tribute WS - Zatoichi Tribute

Best work on Newgrounds. Just found it after years of listening - stuck with me since 2008. That should speak for itself, very glad to have re-discovered it. I love the absolute shit out of this tune, man. Thanks for the new motivating song for when I'm gettin' it in at work from here on out lol just what I needed. Truly an awesome piece, and major props for doing this with FL studio!

Shown Out In My Chevy Shown Out In My Chevy

shits boss

Brah, this shit is on FIRE. One of the best things ive ever heard comin outta NG. One thing i noticed is u kept singling out the low saw bass and its never good to solo that kinda shit. I like the whistle and the bass was pretty gud. all this shit is the feel im about to be transitioning into and i like to hear sum fresh shit on here keep on keepin on. check out the demo for my new beat, new teaser is the title. tell me wat u think and maybe one day we cud collab. i know ppl who cud possibly spit.

Ayeso responds:

IF ITS MUSIC IM ABOUT IT

Free Monday Loopin' Free Monday Loopin'

Its aiite

It was a little repetitive. The snare had too much reverb as well. the whole song is actually pretty tight ill admit. Good use of synths, i like that part, it just didnt quite hit me the way a beat with this kind of potential should ya know?