WS - Zatoichi Tribute WS - Zatoichi Tribute

Best work on Newgrounds. Just found it after years of listening - stuck with me since 2008. That should speak for itself, very glad to have re-discovered it. I love the absolute shit out of this tune, man. Thanks for the new motivating song for when I'm gettin' it in at work from here on out lol just what I needed. Truly an awesome piece, and major props for doing this with FL studio!

Shown Out In My Chevy Shown Out In My Chevy

shits boss

Brah, this shit is on FIRE. One of the best things ive ever heard comin outta NG. One thing i noticed is u kept singling out the low saw bass and its never good to solo that kinda shit. I like the whistle and the bass was pretty gud. all this shit is the feel im about to be transitioning into and i like to hear sum fresh shit on here keep on keepin on. check out the demo for my new beat, new teaser is the title. tell me wat u think and maybe one day we cud collab. i know ppl who cud possibly spit.

Ayeso responds:

IF ITS MUSIC IM ABOUT IT

Free Monday Loopin' Free Monday Loopin'

Its aiite

It was a little repetitive. The snare had too much reverb as well. the whole song is actually pretty tight ill admit. Good use of synths, i like that part, it just didnt quite hit me the way a beat with this kind of potential should ya know?

Compton's Most Wanted Compton's Most Wanted

THIS is old skool

you know ur way around an old skool beat man. of all the NG beats under the oldskool genre, THIS is the only one thats got some real ass shit in it. those synth's kick ass and the drums are fuckin TRUE, props man.

skamania skamania

tight

man that sounds good, is that a downloaded drumloop? If not how did you do the drums and make it sound so real? I mean i deal with FL Studio a lot but i never got stuff sounding that crisp and real before. get back at me if u can.

bauvdel - Don't Cha bauvdel - Don't Cha

Not Bad!

Kinda upbeat 80's type feel. I can see it in a flash or a cheesy movie hahaha. sounds cool though, and definatley not bad for a first FL attempt. I use FL Studio myself (i have FL Studio 7 XXL) i have beats here on NG. You should check it out sometime (I onlyhave my hip hop stuff on there but im a ska fan im, playing drums for a ska band coming up)

Damn NoObs!!! Damn NoObs!!!

Cool beat

but, you gotta put some more in the vocals man, let it OUT. i dunno, i mean its a cool idea, and it seems like it was put together pretty good, but somethin about it just seems like it aint right.

NEW - Smiles and Glances NEW - Smiles and Glances

that was alright

so the first 8 or so seconds didnt sound THAT bad. then the voals came with the generic ass "pop-punk" bullshit and ruined it all. NG should have not just one "punk" genre, but one called "Punk" and one called "Pop-Punk" or "Alternative Punk", and this shit will go right in there. dont get me wrong, you guys sound talented and im not critizising this, but this just isnt the kinda stuff i listen to u know. i cant say it sounds bad, because i can tell its a good recording and all that, but i just cant stand those vocals.

Final-Round responds:

it's ok, you can punish us with a bad review for there not being a pop punk section. it's the right thing to do.

FLY=_(&amp;lt;*&amp;gt;)_=FLY FLY=_(<*>)_=FLY

why the fuck??

why the fuck is this under ska? this is some whack shit, especially the fact that its on the top of the list

I Rule (Hyrule) I Rule (Hyrule)

you rule?