Age of War Age of War

good game...hard as hell if u ask me

i liked the game, never did actually WIN..even on normal. o well its still fun. good job

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

pretty cool

somedon make much sense...and i cant seem to get back number 42. kinda pisses me off but o well, at least i can breeze past those other 41 questions haha

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

not so great

i mean i like the idea and the quality opf the game, but the whole "timed" thing and the fact that all you need to do to pass is put a buncha dots inside the lines because if u keep the percentage at 100, you can pretty much fuck around with it. i think it would be cool to try n make....ACTUAL tattoos not jsut a bucnha random ass dots.

-quiX- -quiX-

not bad

i like it, its fast paced, works with ya and its got a little bit of challenge in it. overall a pretty good game. kudos

slowz responds:

thanks, made it in about 1 hour

Park-a-Lot v1.2 Park-a-Lot v1.2

didnt really like it

1. controls were terrible
2. sounds were annoying
3. too much shit going on at once
4. i just really didn't like it. i appreciate that you make flash and i think its a good work but as a gamer its not that great. but i do understand how hard it is to make flash so i hate to criticize.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

loved it

this is a great game. i love it and i cant wait for world 2 to come out. keep up the great work!

P.S. what program do you use to make your flash? get back to me on that if u can plz

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

truley a god amung games

All my 5 belong to this game. this is by far the best demo ive ever played. the graphics were perfect, i love the sounds and the character. everything about this game is awesome. cant wait for the actual game to come out! keep up the great work! this is definatey one of my favorites.

Black Knight Black Knight

good side scroller

but how many damn levels are there? is there an end? im on lvl 11 with the best weapon and im collecting like 52k tokens and i dont think it will ever stop lol. fun game tho

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

-0-61111-111-1--111ca---------
--------------------1-a913-a--
-91--41---1-2-6789a---1---0-9-
---------------

another one is my favorite, for some reason it soudns like its already a song but i dunno. - 9--9680---1---3---39-72--81---
981----1--7979-79666-1-1---1--
-1---3---1---996-79------c-4--
-4---4---4---4-b-4---4---cb--c 6-4--6a---a---a---a-cb0---0---
1---0---0---b---c--ba----9--6-
--4-7-6-7-8-7-4-7846----a9-678 9----------1-a---0---1---1---1 ---1---a-------

wish there was a bassist on there, but yeah i remember when this submission was first released and i reemmber when it got on the front page. evildog, youre doin a great job and this shits been around for ages. keep up the good work.

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

wow

what the hell was this dude trippin off of at graduation?